COMING SOON! THE MODERN OFF-GRID CABIN PLAN.
The Modern Off-Grid Cabin Plan is a 350 SQ FT TINY CABIN, WEEKEND GETAWAY, OR EVEN VACATION RENTAL!
1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | 350 sq ft. All specifications for materials & finishes are included with the plans.
Specifications for this house plan will include:
- eco-conscious & energy efficient house design
- full electrical, mechanical, and plumbing plans
- 3d renderings of all interior and exterior views of the cabin
- construction details in color 3d rendering form
- off-grid solar system
- atmospheric water generator
- rainwater harvesting system with purification
- smart home integration
- off-grid appliances
- ALL FOR JUST $350.00!
Be sure to join our mailing list or follow us on Pinterest or Instagram to receive updates on the availability of this plan.
Looking for something a little larger? Our Modern Farmhouse Plan is 890 sq ft and includes 2 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. Currently available for just $120.00 (sale thru the end of Sept. 2020).
Learn more about The Modern Farmhouse Plan here.
So why exactly should your house plan include much more than you think it should? and what is included in most House Plans anyway?
Well, here at Small House Works, we recognize that most people need a little extra help in visualizing the potential of the home they are about to build.
This is why we go the extra mile by providing much more than basic floor plans & standard construction details like most house plans out there.
All of our house plans include useful extras to help the homeowner with their house build from start through fruition!
Continue reading below to find out why the House Plan you buy should include much more than you think it should…
When you purchase one of our small house plans you receive lots of extras including:
- 3D exterior renderings showing all elevations of the house for homeowner reference.
- 3D interior renderings of every room to help the homeowner visualize the space properly.
- All major construction details provided in 3D. These crystal clear details will ensure accurate interpretation of the plans by your builder. No clarification questions and no costly mistakes.
- Full specifications of all construction materials and exterior materials and finishes such as siding, roofing, windows and doors, decking and railings, and lighting. We strive to keep all construction materials as eco-friendly/sustainable as possible!
- Full specifications of all architectural materials pictured in the interior renderings such as complete kitchen & bathroom material specs, lighting, flooring, staircase and railings, paint colors, closets & other storage solutions, and appliances). We also give our customers an 8.5″ x 11″ printable pdf document listing all of these recommended materials for easy homeowner reference. This is especially useful in helping our customers get a quick jump start with material quotes and in making alternate decisions based on personal style and budget.
Some of our house plans, like our soon-to-be-released Off-Grid Cabin Plans, include quantity take-offs along with national average construction materials costs. This enables the homeowner (if doing a self-build) or the owner’s builder, to submit the take-offs to multiple supply houses for materials quotes in a quick and efficient way. We always recommend a few quotes be obtained for materials as well as for contractor bids (read our post “How to get the best construction cost for your home” here).
A set of House Plans is certainly an affordable way to build a house today. However, a very basic set of plans including floor plans and 2D elevations and construction details can often leave the buyer confused and not knowing what to do next. The first crucial steps in building a home will always include some work on the new homeowner’s part but with fully detailed house plans one can get a great jump start in the right direction.
We hope you now agree that the house plan you buy should include way more than you think it should!
Read more about our AVAILABLE HOUSE PLANS OR VISIT THE SHOP PAGE HERE to see our competitive pricing and current sales.
Below is a sample gallery of the type of 3d renderings you will receive with your House Plan purchase with Small House Works