The Tiny Modern Off-Grid Cabin Plan. 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom, 384 sq. ft., 24′ x 16′. Full Construction Plans plus design for all off-grid systems! Green/Sustainable Design.
A STYLISH CABIN FOR:
FULL-TIME OFF-THE-GRID LIVING
WEEKEND/VACATION GETAWAY HOME
LUXURY RENTAL HOUSE
DESIGNED FOR TRUE REMOTE LOCATIONS
PLANS & DOCUMENTS INCLUDED:
-Architectural Floor Plans
-Interior Elevations & Details
-Framing Plans & Details
-Concrete Pier Plans (Foundation)
-Exterior Elevations & specifications
-Roof Plan & specifications
-Building Sections & Cross Sections (including enlarged construction details)
-Kitchen Design & specifications
-Window & Door Schedules
-Plumbing Plans, specifications & plumbing cut-sheets
-Sanitary Plan & cut-sheets
-Mechanical Plans, specifications & cut-sheets
-Electrical Plan, specifications & electrical cut-sheets
-Renderings of the cabin for your reference
-Architectural Materials & Finishes Guide
(full specifications for all materials in the design such as: exterior materials, kitchen cabinetry, lighting, plumbing fixtures, flooring, tile, etc.)
🔆 BONUS: ALL OFF-GRID SYSTEMS ARE DESIGNED/SPECIFIED FOR YOU!
▪ 1,300 gallon Rainwater Harvesting System with reverse osmosis water purification system
▪ Self-Contained On-Site Sewage Treatment System
▪ Atmospheric Water Generator (for drinking water)
▪ Tesla Powerwall II (all-in-one battery storage cell, inverter, battery management system, battery
cooling system) & Solar Array
▪ 30 lb Propane Tanks (qty 4) for easy refills (no propane delivery service necessary)
▪ Energy-efficient dual-fuel Appliances & Mechanical (i.e. propane/electric refrigerator, range, Zeer 22 Mechanical rating)
▪ Energy-Efficient Plumbing & Electrical Fixtures (i.e. low flow/water sense certified fixtures)
▪ Smart Technology/Wifi ready equipment (i.e. smart outlets/switches, automatic window shades)
✔ This cabin has been designed with building/construction materials that do not require heavy equipment or large delivery trucks which can be difficult to navigate in remote locations.
No need for large excavation equipment for foundation work since the structure is on concrete piers, using Sonatubes for formwork. All materials can be brought to the site with a pickup truck and a 16 ft. flatbed trailer. Whether you are hiring a builder or building this cabin yourself, you will appreciate this. The cabin can be easily constructed by 2 experienced people.
No outhouses or sheds for equipment are required to be built separately/away from the house. All mechanical systems, components of the rainwater harvesting system, solar generator are located in an enclosed & insulated shed under the structure for easy access!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FULLY OFF-GRID & SELF-RELIANT LIFESTYLE? THIS PLAN IS FOR YOU.